Thursday 9 May 2013

Summer Nail Varnishes

hey guys! It's Olivia here and for my first post I thought I'd do a post about my favourite summer nail varnish😊 (they're all Barry M btw:-))
Okay, so my first one is this pale orange colour called 'Peach Melba' 
I've only wore this one once so far because my friend just bought me it but its now officially one of my favourite colours.
If you wear this nail varnish on your toes, I've noticed that this colour makes your feet look more tanned which is always good.
The only bad point is that it does take a while to dry.. 
So I would rate this at about 4/5 

The next polish is a green colour called 'Mint Green' 
I really like this colour but it seems to chip really easily:-( so I use the OPI or Nails Inc base and top coat.

Sorry this is a really short review, I have LOADS of revision haha. 
Thanks for reading and check out our Instagram! - @floralkissesblog

No comments:

Post a Comment